The International Certificate in Youth, Theology, and Innovation is a six-month hybrid or fully digital program that transcends national borders to cultivate a global network of theologically trained and innovation-minded workers. The Institute for Youth Ministry works with organizations around the world to develop context-specific curriculum that blends the expertise of Princeton Theological Seminary faculty and leaders with the expertise of our international partners.
Interested in partnering with us? We work with organizations, denominations, and universities around the world who are passionate about theological reflection, youth ministry, and innovation.
- An international cohort emphasizing peer-to-peer learning and vocational friendship.
- Two digital retreats led by the IYM staff and our international partners.
- Two online courses co-designed by the IYM and our international partners.
- A six-week design-intensive that helps participants apply what they are learning to their local context through ministry project launches.
- Regular digital check-ins with cohort, IYM staff, and course instructors.
Optional Add-ons for International Partner Organizations
- Innovation coaching: Let us connect you with our network of innovation coaches for one-on-one project support.
- Bring the IYM to you: Let us partner with you to design an in-person workshop or seminar for your organization that bridges theological reflection with best practices from human-centered design thinking.
- Bring your group to us: Let us work with you to plan a trip to the campus of Princeton Seminary for a customized event experience.*
*Note: All travel and in-person gatherings are contingent upon current health and safety guidelines.
We are now accepting inquiries for January 2022 launches with international partnerships.
For our pilot cohorts of the International Certificate in Youth, Theology, and Innovation, we partnered with Youthscape in the United Kingdom to cultivate a network of 25 international youth workers who shared cross-cultural learnings and launched contextual ministry projects. With in-person opening and closing gatherings, we facilitated immersive cross-cultural experiences alongside digital courses and group check-ins. Contact us today about co-designing a program!
Ready to Get Started?
Take the first step in re-building a missional and justice-oriented Church with the IYM.